Frequently Purchased Together
Aluminum Pedestal for Temporary or Permanent Sign Mounting
With a 6.85 lb. aluminum base and an 7.5 lb. u-channel post, this is ParkingSign.com’s lightest portable sign stand. It’s manufactured specifically for those interested in a stand that is easy to move around their store, parking lot, or side walk.
Because of the lightweight nature of the base, this outdoor sign stand is best suited for smaller signs such as 12 x 18” but will accommodate signs up to a 36” square when customers use the mounting holes in the base to anchor it to concrete or asphalt surfaces. Anchoring is recommended for those planning on using signs larger than 12 x 18”.
Please note that sign mounting hardware does not come with the stand. Y3465 (2-1/2” bolt set) is sold separately.
Portable sign stands ship in two different packages: one for the base and one for the sign post.
Can be mounted permanently to concrete or asphalt or can be used as a temporary base.
- Part Number: Y3467
- Cast aluminum base 15″ diameter
- Base can stand freely or it can be permanently mounted onto the ground (ground mounting hardware not included)
- Supplied with 4ft U-Channel post (2 lbs/ft)
- Kit ships in 2 separate packages
- Sign and sign mounting hardware sold separately
- Mount any sign with 2 - top and bottom - holes at ⅜″ diameter
- Sign mouting hardware Y3465
- Ground mounting anchors Y4949 or Y4988 or Y3557
Base Mounting Methods
- Most popular with U-Channel Sign Post (the nub fits only 2 lbs/ft posts)
- Works perfectly with Square Sign Posts. The nub fits both 1¾″ and 2″ posts.
- Compatible with 2⅜″ Round Sign Posts. For this combination to work, you must drill 2 holes in the round post, 2″ apart and at least ⅜″ in diameter.